A new version of Aperture BorderFX has been released, this update includes support to create Collages in the BorderFX Edit plug-in. Other improvements include the ability to rotate text, including text watermarks. I will try to add support to rotate image watermarks in the next minor release.
This update improves stability, and includes the following changes:
- Improved stability when adding watermarks
- Fixed an issue with the image watermark always scaling to 100%
- Added offset adjustments to the image watermarks
- Added support for Adobe RGB and ProPhoto RGB color space when exporting 16-bit TIFF files
There still appears to be an issue when exporting images using Mac OS X 10.7.5 and BorderFX for Aperture, the images are always exported to the ~/Pictures folder. This is not the case on Mac OS X 10.8.2, using Aperture 3.4.2, images exported for BorderFX are saved in the selected folder. I have logged a bug with Apple, and hopefully this gets fixed soon.
What's New in BorderFX 1.7.1
- Address an issue with adding image watermarks
- Fixed an issue with presets being lost due to new sandboxing constraints in Aperture 3.4 and iPhoto 9.4
- Includes other stability improvements
Included in BorderFX 1.7
- Added support for Importing and Exporting presets.